31.10.11

And the whispers had washed you away.

Sometimes I like to dress grungily, other times girlily and today I decided to dress grannily (I'm pretty sure those are all words...what are you talking about?). I can't just pick one and stick to it or I'd surely go crazy.





Sweater, belt, skirt and loafer - Thrifted
Collar - Gift from my Grandmother
Rings - Ardene and Sears




I can't believe today is Halloween. I don't even care in the slightest and it feels sort of strange. I don't want to grow up. Growing up scares me more than pretty much anything. Speaking of growing up, tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not excited about that much either, but I did get a free birthday cake scented body wash from sephora...
I hope you all have the loveliest Halloween and eat loads and loads of candy. If you don't celebrate Halloween...I still hope you eat loads and loads of candy.


The Horrors are perfect for Halloween. Mostly because of the name. This track is called "You Said" and it's from their newest album titled Skying. I'm a big fan of spindly men in black clothing, what can I say.

9 comments:

  1. Wow I love your outfit, the collar and skirt are so cute :) now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is very cute!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that collar is so awesome i love it!!!
    and happy early birthday!!! i also don't feel like growing up either.
    I want to go back to the days of trick or treating haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. the detailing on that collar is absolutely beautiful. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute blouse!
    You look great :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow the collar is amazing and this outfit is so cute and alexa-esque!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful look dear 1


    veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable in that outfit! The collar and denim skirt combo is perfect :)

    Oh, and The Horrors are such a great great band! I love them!


    (Btw, giveaway in my blog! Enter :D)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg!I just found your blog and i love it! your style is so cute! can we trade clothes? So following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share