26.10.11

Animals


My dear friend, Ebany gave me this leather skirt, which I adore. It has two shades of dark green and the texture of snakeskin. Speaking of snakeskin, tons of designers/brands featured snakeskin in their F/W 2011 collections. Here a just a few of my favourites:


Prada's oversized snakeskin coats are absolutely gorgeous. I love how they mixed green and beige.


These ChloƩ pumps have just the right amount of pattern making for a very classy example.


Who doesn't love Current/Elliott? I'm always so excited to see what glorious new jeans they cook up each season. These indigo snakeskin printed skinnies are definitely on my wishlist.







Blouse and necklace - Thrifted
Skirt - Gift from a friend
Boots - Rampage
Rings - F21, Target, H&M
Velvet scrunchie - Dollar store

I'm finally able to fit all of my hair into a bun! Until recently, I've had to cover my head with bobby pins, etc. just to stop it from falling down when I tie it up. Also, I think I'm getting better at using my camera, but my photos still aren't that great. I've decided that I need to get an adorable boyfriend who'll take my pictures for me...

Well, I hope you had lovely days, my darlings! Tomorrow is my school's Halloween dance, so I won't be able to do a post. I'll see you on Friday! xoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Oh halloween dances ! too fun, what are you going as ? Hope youre gonna post a halloweeny costume on here :)

    You're so lovely, that pale skin and fiery red locks, so unusual and gorgeous ! I love that red ring, if anyone bothers you at the dance, you can use it as a weapon, so huge and neat looking.

    About your photos, I'd say practice, and mess with the colors in photoshop/lightroom, that always makes SUCH a difference ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the skirt looks so good on you and is perfect with that blouse =) I also adore your hair, it is the perfect colour and I want it!!
    I love your blog so much =D Following you now!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look great. love the accessories :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit! soft blouse looks amazing against a fitted leather skirt!

    xo

    Bang & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  5. that outfit of yours is by far my favorite. Especially with the top knot! I'm such a fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just made me realize that I need a leather skirt asap! You look perfect dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that shirt Im after one the same at the moment...

    THanks for the advice on the pictures- yours always look fab.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share