30.10.11

Future Starts Slow

I got this leopard print faux fur coat  for my birthday, which is on Tuesday (!!!). It's uber warm and uber lovely. Whever I wear leopard print, all I can think of is Alison Mosshart of the band The Kills. She seems to have an endless supply of leopard print somethings and she just happens to be a total badass.



My brother and I got in a fight over whether faux fur and real fur are the same. He seems to think that if you wear faux fur, you're technically supporting the use of real fur and cruelty to animals. In my opinion, that's not true. I think that with faux fur you get the best of both worlds: It's cruelty free, warm and looks luxurious. What's your opinion on faux/real fur?
Coat - Guess
Blouse, purse, belt, skirt and booties - Thrifted
Rings - H&M, F21, Target




Tomorrow is Halloween! Woop woop. Tonight, I'm carving my pumpkin with my family and I have no idea what design I'm going to use! Anyone have any ideas? My go to is a cat...I think I've done that for the past three years or so. Anyways, I hope everyone's Sunday has been lovely. Sunday is my favourite day of the week. Probably because I do absolutely nothing. Literally. I'm still in my pajamas and I had white cheddar popcorn for lunch.


xoxoxo

11 comments:

  1. I love that coat, what a find ! what a feminine outfit too, that mix of lace top and maxi skirt is divine. Cheddar popcorn for lunch sounds decadent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lace shirt so much! your style is super gorgeous :)
    For us who live in this harsh Canadian weather, real fur would not only keep us warm and cozy, but also add some elegance to the outfit :D

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that combination with the long skirt...

    Would be great if you visit me on my blog too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red hair with that leopard print is AMAZING! I absolutely love it :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that first picture! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You're leopard print faux fur coat was so amazing! We love it so much!

    And happy birthday! :)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet! Your coat is fab, and your hairstyle is incredibly chic. Love your blog! I follow you now too. :-)

    jgstylekitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is lovely! I really like that coat and lace top!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's something about you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I am in LOVE with this animal printed coat. Rawrrrrr.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the outfit, the coat looks divine on you. :)


    Kisses !
    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share