29.10.11

Hello Kitty


Hello Kitty
Coat - Warehouse
Bag - J. Crew
Belt - Dorothy Perkins
Jeans - Current/Elliott
Collar - Modcloth
Wedges - Steve Madden
Dress - Romwe
Hood - H&M


I don't know if you know this, but I love leopard and it's HUGE this season. It looks lovely on coats, shoes and even jeans. These Current/Elliotts are my favourite. For my birthday, my dad's girlfriend got me the most gorgeous faux fur leopard coat from Guess. I think I'm in love, y'all. I'll show you all in an outfit post soon enough!

kisses! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. eeee! A leopard print jacket? I can't wait to seeeee! ^-^
    I love leopard print lots and those items are all gorrrgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had a mini heart attack when I saw the BOOTS & DRESS ! Amazing pieces , thank's for sharing them with us :)

    I wish you a fabulous week ♥
    Julls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not the biggest fan of leopard print but the truth is that I just looove that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love animal print, but we need to know how to match :) Anyway, its so cool :)


    xo

    Gracinha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge leopard print lover! your Dad is awesome for getting you that gorgeous faux fur leopard coat :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share