7.10.11

I feel it all, I feel it all



Sweater - Thrift
Belt- Thrift
Skirt - Thrift & DIY
Oxfords - Thrift

I bought this skirt out of love for the super cool floral print from a thrift store about a year ago. I refused to wear it, but all along I was really waiting for the inevitable comeback of the long, flowy skirts of the 70's. I've loved it dearly and recently decided that it evolve into something better. Last week I took a pair of scissors and hacked a chunk off (sounds attractive, doesn't it?) at the back and *TADA*, a beautiful new drop-back skirt (which I've been dying for, but can't seem to afford anywhere (ahem, Topshop)) was born! Isn't she lovely?

Also, please note the Feist lyrics. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to take her off of repeat for the next two weeks. If you haven't already checked out her new album, Metals, you definitely should.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. definitely inspired by the oversize sweater belted over the floral skirt... i might have to copy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share