12.10.11

I love you, but I don't know what to say.





I like to think of myself as the queen of awkward poses.



Blouse, belt and booties - Thrift
Dress - H&M

Musard is one of my favourite colours for fall, which is weird because I've always hated yellow. I'm also really digging animal prints, so I was delighted to find this silk blouse last time I was at the thrift store. 

The weather was so horribly disgusting today that I wanted to cry. I am not a fan of rain, nor am I a fan of it's power to un-straighten my hair no matter how much hair spray I use.

3 comments:

  1. aww you look so cute!! and your poses aren't awkward lol! I feel like mine are pretty awkward though I never know what to do.. you look good though!! that dress is faaaabulous especially with that collar peaking through <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, mustard yellow suits you very much :-) I also love your hair this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more mustard! this outfit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share