14.10.11

Kindness can cure a broken heart. Honey, are you feeling kind?


Today was a yucky, rainy day, but I still managed to haul myself to the forest to shoot some photos. I should win the dedicated blogger award (I'm joking).


 I've been really inspired lately by Madeline of Jean Greige and her use of layering. Her style is amazing and if you haven't already, you should check her out. She's a super cool grungey ragamuffin (in a good way).




Owl ring - F21
Mood ring - Mom's
Leaf ring - Target
That's a toe ring and I have no clue where it came from


Coat - Joe Fresh
Dress, necklace and wallet - Thrift
Sweater - Gap
Booties - Rampage

I'm so happy it's Friday. High school is currently driving me crazy and I can't wait to get out of here. 

I have an unhealthy obsession with Ryan Adams and it's really funny because I don't usually like music like his (alt-country), but there's something about his voice that makes me so happy. Get ready for a song of the day!


Kiss, kiss my dear kittens!

5 comments:

  1. I liek this! the dress and the coat are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so adorable, the jewelry is simply perfect as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the dress youre wearing, and those rings & shoes are amazing! you look fantastic <3

    follow me if you love to, and i'll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh little ginger, you are so gorgeous and so well-dressed I could just die. Following on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute, too cute! I love your jacket. it is basically perfect <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share