28.10.11

Plainsong








Cardigan, dress, shoes and belt - Thrifted
Bow - Dollarstore




I don't think I will ever be able to get over my love of floral dresses. They're just too loveable. I especially adore this one because of it's larger flowers and pastel colours. It was originally a maxi dress (check it out here) and I eventually got tired of it. I decided to chop it into an asymetrical dress, long at the back and shorter in the front, BUT, I accidentally did the opposite. Needless to say I was pretty mad at myself. Luckily, I was able to save it and transform it into it's current state of mini dress-ness.
Also, I'm hair channeling Courtney Love today.

This is my favourite song to dance/flail to (except for every Crystal Castles track).

xoxoxo


15 comments:

  1. love the shoes!
    I'm always happy to find other red-heads! :-))

    love from madrid!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dressis gorgeous. so cute and feminine. i also love how you've worked it with the cardigan.. looks snug x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous! I like the belt with your dress, even though it was gonna be longer in the back and shorter in the front, it looks good like this!! cute hair toooooo, as usual ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! We love your outfit so much! The shoes is perfect for the dress!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how soft this outfit is. That floral dress is so lovely, it's a shame about the wrong side of cutting there. None the less, I think it's adorable at it's current length and looks great on you.
    The bow in the hair is my favorite, so cute!

    Kaylee
    xo
    Wild Flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are amazing!! ahhh I love the pains of being pure at heart, im seeing them in January!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your courtney channeled hair honey pot :)

    Those brogues are so sweet, love them ! and floral is way too addictive, I hear ya.

    Happy Halloween dearest ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Loveee your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable! And warm!! My 2 friends are also obsessed with floral outfits. I never got into it! But it's definitely cute!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw wow. you look so pretty. i love everything. And I'm such a great bowlover! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING!! :)


    Do you also love COOKIES the way I do? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit and this picture, you look so good, that dress is really cool and the color and shape are perfect, you are really beautiful, also that cardigan rocks! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  13. your hair, your eyes, your look...amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share