22.10.11

Polka Dots&Oatmeal


There were people in the forest and they definitely thought I was crazy.





My nail polish is Jaded by Revlon.


Coat - Joe Fresh
Jumper and oxfords - Thrifted
Dress and owl ring - F21
Leaf ring - Target
Knee highs - Ardene
Satchel - Canal Street (in NYC)

This post is devoted to two of my all time favourite things: polka dot clothing, which I own about 7 pieces of, and oatmeal (the food and the colour). For the longest time I was trying to figure out what colour this jumper was and I decided after eating oatmeal for breakfast this morning.

I hope you all have a great Saturday/weekend! Kisses xoxo.

P.S. There are 9 days until my 17th birthday woooo

3 comments:

  1. cute :D
    I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh your outfits soo cute, love the polka dots and the fur on your coat! Also you have amazing hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress/jumper combo is amazing I want to try it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share