19.10.11

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I didn't have a chance to do an outfit post today and I'm blaming it on the rain. There will (hopefully!) be a super awesome one tomorrow, though.
I'm currently working on a scalloped skirt made from a plain black skirt that I thrifted. I was actually going to throw out, but I kept it because I thought I might eventually DIY it somehow and VOILA, it's finally happening. I'm excited, except I've tried to make one before (a scalloped skirt) and let's just say it didn't quite work out...

Since it's an icky rainy day, I thought I'd supply a few rainy day songs. Enjoy!


When I think of rainy days, I think of sad, depressing music, like Skinny Love by Bon Iver.


I also think of Darklands by The Jesus and Mary Chain. Partly because it's so dark and goth-y, but, partly because the entire album, which has the same name, mentions rain like a billion times. 


And last but not least, the oh so apropos, Ocean Rain by Echo and the Bunnymen.

I hope that you had a lovely day and I hope the weather wherever you are is better than it is here! 
Kiss, kiss <3 <3

3 comments:

  1. Great videos!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just posted my favorite bands! They're all amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great music selection, I like you style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share