28.11.11

Get it wrong, get it right







Blouse, belt, skirt and shoes - Thrifted
Tights - H&M
Socks - Ardene
Bag - Canal Street, NYC
Nail Polish - Stormy by Revlon

Today's outfit is a pretty plain one. I mostly just wanted to wear my leopard blouse for the billionth time. I think it's one of the most worm pieces in my wardrobe.
My new nail polish is Stormy by Revlon. It's really grey-ish and I quite like it. 
As far as new URLs go, Severine of Clothed Chameleon and Madeleine of Daria Daria have made some good suggestions (thanks, dolls) and I thought of a dorky one myself. I was thinking tabbyscloset.blogspot.com. I mean, if I were a cat, I would be a tabby cat because they are occasionally orange. Right? Also, this is primarily a fashion blog and it gives you a peek into my closet...right?

Tell me what you think in a comment. 

16 comments:

  1. Such a cute and girly look! lovely!

    http://lavienmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore this blouse such an amazing thrifted find!
    faye xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look! great thrift finds:)

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great name! Glad to meet a fellow red-headed blogger :) And I love your bag and shoes!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look a lot!!!! :)

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for following me and for the sweet comment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute look :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable! And I like the new url idea. Unique and memorable. :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your brogues, and you've got such fabulous items in your closet with leopard print ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!Your blouse is perfect :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colour of your hair too perfect!

    Greetings from Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. tabbyscloset.blogspot.com sound pretty cool! I really like how it sounds and look :D

    Another thing that I really like is your blouse! It looks great on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this outfit! Your shoes are my fav because they add such a vintage flare to your look. Followed.

    It would be a pleasure if you could follow mine as well =)

    anurban-explorer.blogspot.com

    xoxojc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share