25.11.11

Boys Don't Cry







 Today's hairstyle is inspired by Corey Flood from the classic 80's movie, Say Anything. I just love her mess of way auburn hair tucked behind one ear to show off that massive cross earring. 

Blazer, bustier, belt and shorts - Thrifted
Tights - H&M
Flatforms - Gap

I'm in a very 80's mood at the moment and all I want to do is listen to The Cure, who just so happen to be playing three shows at the beacon theatre in New York this weekend. These are the times I wish I could fly/that I mad unlimited cash.
And in other frustrating news, I somehow lost my nail polish remover and I'm stuck with crazily chipped red polish. It's driving me crrrrazy! 
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a super boring human being, ok.
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Friday im in love is such an awesome song!

    i love her hair and earring! I might have to try and find this movie, i love to watch 80s and 90s stuff for the style!

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for youre comment! Follow me!, and i'll follow u back!))

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so so so so much for the lovely comments on my blog! they were really nice of you and mean a lot. i love this outfit! especially the bustier, it's so cool! thanks again! genuinely love your blog so i'm following!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those earrings and that outfit is awesome, such a pretty bustier and perfectly combinated with the black shorts and tights. The pink blouse is just beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite outfit of yours so far. I love it!
    The top, shorts, earrings, shoes... I want them all haha :)

    Chenna xoxo.

    strutpoutrepeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely my favourite outfit of yours! I wish I had a way of pulling off my corset... you are fab, love the earrings!

    http://velvetskulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look!


    www.weareocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh.. it is something strange with my list of followers( i cant find u to join u, could u try again to follom me) ftanks)xo)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at "The Cure" :) I love your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Your style reminds me of Angela from My So-Called Life...which is awesome! :)
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! Your outfit is adorable, and I especially love the light pink blazer. Great hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit...and great post title!;)

    http://ttonicaroline.blogspot.com/2011/11/christmas-give-away-win-vintage-xmas.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share