4.11.11

Darklands

 This crochet top is so awesome and the shapes remind me of an evil eye



Top, skirt and earrings - Thrifted
Dress (worn underneath) - H&M
Flatforms - Gap




Aren't these Alpaca/sun earrings absolutely darling/really weird!? Alpacas are one of my favourite animals, along with sloths...which reminds me of the funniest thing on earth. I'll post it later on in this post. 
I'm going for thai food tonight with my family for my (belated) birthday. Thai is the most delicious food ever next to indian. 
I found the H&M dress I was talking about in yesterday's post. I'm going to the mall this weekend with my girlyfriends and I'm absolutely going to pick it up. Just look at it:
Everyone at school is going to think I'm crazy. OH WAIT. The already do. You should see the looks I get sometimes. 

This is the most hilarious thing I have seen in my entire life. I have a weird sense of humour, so be forewarned. You may think it's super dumb.

Anyways, have a lovely weekend, darlings! xoxo

P.S. Please vote for me to win these beautiful shoes! All you have to do is press "like" here!

18 comments:

  1. I love the look of black tights with black shoes! And well I don't think rats eat jumpers...but I think my jumpers have now turned into rat bedding!>< xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look! Amazing shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH YOU LOOK SO FABULOUS. I love that top. I love anything knit and crochet. It's so fun to snuggle with yourself in. Which is a weird thought. But yeahhhh.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The earrings are great finds! It looks so cool. and the crochet top is fabulous.
    No way! that h&m dress is gorgeous! I'm going to look for it in the mall right now :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earrings are amazing! they look mesopotamian or something! and the top is cool! i love what you said about the evil eye, i love prints that look like evil eyes!

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and i love the black dress, very witchy! people often wonder what the hell i am wearing too, i love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I love how you've styled it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. those earrings are too cool. what a great thrifted find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! That top is gorgeous. The H&M dress you're getting is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU ARE ALWAYS KILLIN' IT!!

    Me and my girlfriend Charlotte Cutler die for your blog!

    You really have a lot of amazing photos, do you take any of them? If not, where you find them? THEY'RE KILLER!

    I hope you're following us, because we are ALWAYS following you!

    Keep up the good work, we are hooked!

    Hope to keep in touch!


    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this crocheted top too ;) you look great and I adore your shoes! The alpaca earrings look weird but also beautiful ^^
    Have fun tonight, and happy belated birthday!
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the crochet sweater :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share