2.11.11

Dog Days Are Over






Cape, blouse, belt and shorts - Thrifted
Shoes - Payless
Ring - H&M
Bracelet - Gift from my Grandmother




I got this cape from Value Village a few weeks ago and it was love at first sight. The colours are gorgeous, the floral pattern is so adorable and the fringey bits are just perfect. It was made in Italy, too. Today was another unusually warm day at about 17 degree celsius. I wish it would stay forever! 
Tomorrow I have a job interview for a store in the mall that I don't shop at, but oh well...dolla dolla billz y@ll. I think I'm going to buy some Jeffrey Campbell Tardy boots. 

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesdays! <3

12 comments:

  1. EEEK!! Can I please borrow that cape?!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cape. Seriously dying right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, darling! I love everything, especially the cape and the socks and sandals combo ;)
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cape is beautiful. love the shoes and socks combo too! very a-la-alexa-chung! x

    http://melitakiely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love your little kimono! and the ankle socks! whay are you so adorable??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an amazing outfit! It looks like something from an Urban Outfitters catalog. I love that little green shrug :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  7. that cape.. is completely amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cape is absolute perfection, I adore the kitschy little flowers on it <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cape! love it!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. GULP. that cape is fantasmic. i love the way you styled it--very seventies road trip. or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that cape is amazing! i also like the combo of ribbed socks and chunky heels!

    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/
    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share