22.11.11

Green eyes, I'd run away with you.








Cardigan, dress and belt - Thrifted
Socks - Ardene
Boots - Rampage
Bracelet - Vintage

I'm definitely not going to get tired of leopard print any time soon. It's so tacky-fabulous. It's my go-to print, next to polka dots.
SPEAKING OF THINGS THAT MAKE THE WORLD GO 'ROUND...!!!!!! I'm going to pick my Jeffrey Campbell Tardys at the post office tonight. I'm going to try to capture my excitement in pictures while I open them and I will post them for your viewing pleasure later tonight. Get ready to see them in  every outfit post for the next 50 years!!! 

7 comments:

  1. Hello, fellow Canadian... you sure have a pretty blog. I'm not a huge leopard print person myself, but I really like the proportions of this outfit and the different colours with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome, looking forward to seeing the shoes too
    Great dress

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay ! finally after all that anticipation, you've got me excited now too :) Love zee dress miss, very sexy schmexy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress... leopardtastic! Can`t believe it`s thrifted!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your leopard-print dress is pretty fabulous and I love that cozy-looking sweater!

    starcrossedsmile knits
    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow amazing dress sear love it with the cardigan!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous dress! I'd steal it from you in a heartbeat (though I don't think it'd fit me :-() and that creamy cosy cardigan with the dress is just wonderful! Great outfit once again! Oh and I love those simple braided belts, I have a couple of those too and they're so easy to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share