16.11.11

It takes guts to be gentle and kind.







I got this dress from Forever 21 in the summer. You can't really tell, but there is a cute pussy bow detail and I think it's really cute. It's also quite versatile. I like to wear it relatively slouchily to avoid a grandma-ish look, but that's just me.


Coat, belt and shoes - Thrifted
Dress - F21
Tights - Ardene

I don't really have anything to say, except my shoes haven't arrived yet and I'm doing a yoga class tonight.

I hope your day was fabulous
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. And again the green blazer... I love that blazer - please, can i steal it? Pretty please with extra polka dots on top? ;)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the dress :)

    Love,
    G.
    Drugaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great look, lady! I love your dress, and those shoes are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the polka dot dress/striped tights combo. You have a really nice blog simple elegance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! I love the adorable polka dotted dress! You have such a great and inspiring style!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with polka dots and this shade of green. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND you...are the queen of blazers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh forgot to add...you remind me a little of Lily Cole here^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share