22.11.11

OH MY GOD SHOES

After approximately two ENTIRE weeks of waiting, my Jeffrey Campbell Tardy in red leather have arrived!!!!! They're seriously at least 10 X cooler than I thought they would be and they fit my feet like a...sock (get it?)! I've already got about a million outfits planned, so I hope you like them...I put together a series of photos I took while opening them! Enjoy!



 Who can resist a pink box featuring adorable fluffy kitties? NOT ME!

The colour is marvellous and I didn't realize that the soles are made of wood! That makes them even cooler. They're also hand made, which is another plus.
I bought them on Free People and the price was the best around. I also got free shipping. Ahhhh! I am in shoe heaven! Check 'em out here if you're interested!

I hope everyone had a great day! <3 

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are pretty much perfect! So lucky! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeouuuuuuuuusssssss!!!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh my gosh! yayyayayay! They look amazing! I love them so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. the box is awesome! i love the cherry red of the boots and that they have wood soles! one of my fave pairs of boots ever had wood soles but i grew out of them :(

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty.
    Love the color

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is absolutely amazing! They're gorgeous, they're perfect for your style and have fun wearing them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share