8.11.11

Real Love











Coat - Guess
Dress - H&M
Shoes - Payless
Socks - Ardene
Bow - Dollar Store
Belt - Thrifted
Bag - Canal Street, NYC

This is my first post where I've only worn one thrifted item. It's quite a rarity and probably won't happen ever again.
It's been too warm lately to wear my Guess coat and weirdly enough, I'm sort of looking forward to the cold because I know it'll keep me warm and cozy. 
I know my bloggy is still very young, but I've already got almost 40 followers (I consider this to be pretty substantial). I just wanted to thank you all for your lovely comments and such! You're all amazing and you make me feel pretty awesome. Thanks so much! I dedicate this song to you!
Beach House - Real Love

I'm going to make some stir fry. I hope everyone's day was marvellous. 
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Aw, you look adorable! As always! I love the dress and the bag (I want one now!).

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything in this outfit, the dress, the coat, the way you mad the belt hang down, the knee socks! so sweet!

    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already commented on this via Chictopia, but I thought this outfit deserved some blog love too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The dress seems very Florence Welch. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta love them tall socks and ginger locks

    see what I did there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely stunning, like a porcelain doll ! How is it that youre able to wear this in winter ? Its already so friggin' cold over here in SF, I'd be an ice block in this lovely frock ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit!
    A pink dress is so cute.^^

    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your outfit !!!! You've gained yourself a new follower x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share