15.11.11

Sometimes, I still need you.





 Slouchy socks are my new obsession. They keep my ankles warm(even though it's not cold?!?) and I think they look fabbity fab.



 Top, dress and boots - Thrifted
Socks and pointy ring - Ardene
Mood and aztec ring - Vintage


The weather is still super mild and indian summer-y, here. It's gorgeous. Apparently it was like this last year, too. I wish there were a place where it could be autumn forever...minus all of the leaves falling off of the trees. I don't like that part.
So, last post, I mentioned how I missed my brick wall. Today I realized I have access to a brick wall at my dad's house, too. Please not the awkward barbecue shadow in the right side...
The XX - Heart Skipped a Beat

Happy Tuesday! xoxo

P.S. I forgot to mention in my last post that I finally purchased the Jeffrey Campbell Tardy in red leather and they'll hopefully be here by the end of the week! I'm flipping out. I'm so excited!

8 comments:

  1. wow pretty jumper! I love your hair color btw.. very pretty :) xkim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of that top layered over your dress! also, damn girl, those rings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for tardy shoes ! Hope you like them :) I love this knit top, so lovely. And these photos are awesome, the lighting is gorgeous ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is such a treasure! <3 I love love love the crochet detailing!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top is amazing!! love crochet tops!
    Come follow my blog darling! xx
    http://cecylia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Quinn! I adore your hair here. so cute. super glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're hair is gorgeous! And I love your rings

    LUAR

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share