21.11.11

To DIY or not to DIY??

Sunnies - Pure By Alfred Sung
Cardigan, blouse, belt, jeans and oxfords - Thrifted



Old oxys...note the massive hole in the front. They're not particularly shielding from the elements...

NEW OXYS!

Hello beauties! It's been a while! Anyways, I've been contemplating making cut-offs of these jeans and slashing them, but I decided that they're pretty rockin' just as they are. They've got a really 80's/creepy old man feel to them which I kind of dig...
In other news, my favourite pair of oxfords, which are virtually mangled to bits, have been replaced! I found these lovely lace ups at Value Village on Friday. I never have good luck finding oxfords at thrift stores, so I was thrilled when I found these babies!

9 comments:

  1. The shoes are amazing! I have yet to find good shoes while thrifting. As for the jeans, cut them up! muahaha) then again i tend to go all mad with cutting my clothes, so maybe i`m not the best person to give advice.

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans as is! glad you're back to posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your old oxfords are so pretty!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay to new oxfords!! They look lovely! Cute outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RADICAL! loving these shoes and ur over all blog!!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ps im following u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both the shoes, espesh the new ones!

    http://velvetskulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that last pair of shoes looks really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your jeans as they are good choice on not cutting them, although they would look good like that too.
    congrats on finding new oxfords at Value Village!! I am going tomorrow, ahhh! YAYAYYAYAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share