23.11.11

You've got a lovely smile.





 I tried to make today's photos extra awkward...




Blouse, belt and skirt - Thrifted
Tights - H&M
Socks - Ardene
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell Tardy from Free People

So, I am in high school. If you've ever been to high school, which I hope you have, you'll know that high school students all look oddly alike. The typical "uniform" at my school is a t-shirt, jeans and uggs (especially the furry ones....why?). I think people are pretty much immune to my craziness and weird dressing-ness and I hope that I inspire people to wear what they want. My Tardys got many reactions. Mostly people love them, but there are still the odd few who think I'm a mental case.
HATERS GUNNA HATE
I'm going Christmas shopping tonight! I love Christmas shopping so much and I think it's just a blast. I'm pretty excited. 
I hope you beauties had a wonderful day and I love you!

7 comments:

  1. lovely blouse and those booties...there's no need for me to say anything *.*


    I'm following you !
    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You are so adorable! This look sort of reminds me of a modern-day Angela Chase. If you haven't watched every episode of My So Called Life, I highly recommend that you do. Will help with high school :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont you just love your red tardys? you're so lucky you got yours for only 100 i had to pay 200 for mine but they really are a terrific shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are AMAZING! Great choice of Jeffreys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I love your boots!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the clothes. it is cool you try to stand out in high school. where i live we had uniforms, which kinda sux but at least you don't have to worry about what to wear every day.

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blouse and skirt, they remind me of Alice in Wonderland! It's always better to stand out

    http://velvetskulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share