27.1.12

Flutterbies







 Blah. I need to redo my nails.
Wearing: dress-thrifted; hat-H&M; JC Tardy-Free People; necklace-gift; rings-Aldo, gift and Ardene; earrings-F21

This dress is just slightly too long and slightly too baggy, so I decided to tie it at the front. As an added bonus, it gives it a cool asymmetrical hemline, too! 
I think my French exam went well today! One down, two to go. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Also, I have not forgotten about my plan to do a giveaway. I may be going to the Salvation Army tonight. I'm hoping to find something really cool there to give as my prize! There will most likely be a haul video, too. Stay tuned!
I think this song is amazing. It's called "Machine Gun" by the band Slowdive. Enjoy!

17 comments:

  1. Really love how this dress looks, fantastic print

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool dress - very unique print. :) good luck at salvation army!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love this look!! loved what you did to the dress!! =)
    looks amazing!
    xoxo

    www.tastemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress and I love butterflies. Kisses and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful dress, love how you tied it up, I would never think to do that!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress, it looks super comfy

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    thanks for sharing!

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the print on your dress!
    you look so model like hehe! ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such beautiful skin and i love those rings!

    http://velvetskulls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that outfit the dress is really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! the knot makes the dress more interesting!

    Amaia
    http://maiubcn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute dress! And I always love your accessories.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thaaat dress! thaaaat dress!!! ahh! I cannot wait, someday we will go thrifting together and it will be like fireworks.

    ps nice new header!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. i loooove that dress.. and the boots. yup! all of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share