5.1.12

Raconte-Moi Une Histoire








Wearing: hat and tights-H&M; blouse, belt, skirt and shoes-thrifted; satchel-c/o Tellheryousawme.com; ring-F21

I was feeling super girly, today, so I decided to throw on the only pink article of clothing in my wardrobe. The pleats at the front make it even more feminine. I added the black oxfords to boy it up a little and I was ready to go! This cute little satchel makes me feel so winter-y, as if I'm wearing a cozy sweater, even when I'm not. Speaking of stupid weather, the snow is all melting! What is going on? Make up your mind, Mother Nature.

Also, If you're on Chictopia, would you (pretty please) vote for my submission in the Joie Girl contest HERE? Thank you! 

18 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous blouse :) I love the shade of pink, and the pleats and...sometimes we all need a bit of pink.
    You look amazing (I need to think of a better adjective; amazing is seeming to lose it's worth), as always!
    -Angelina
    www.angelinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I'm in love with your hat! You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this bag. Looks great with that shade of pink, too. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shirt is soo beautiful!

    Just found your blog. You're so lovely, your hair is beautiful ^^


    xxx
    kissmequick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!! The pink looks so pretty with your red hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous bag - and that pink is so pretty on you! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey dear... thank for ur comment on ma blog... love ur blouse & that satchel is adorable :)
    http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS outfit!!! And lovely pictures!

    Check out my blog at : chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous outfit, the pink shirt is lovely, and your bag looks great with it too. Wish I could wear a hat this well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a really cute and unique outfit, lovely!

    MADAM PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your comment!
    I love love love your style!! Loving the bag!

    Anna
    xoxo
    www.enchantedly--anna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh I love the pink blouse and the bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am obsessed with you satchel. I want it NOW!

    Lol!
    Great blog by the way!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, dear, this look is gorgeous! Hahaha, I am wearing something very similar RIGHT THIS MOMENT! Great minds think alike :)
    You look very pretty!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great bag! I voted for you on Chictopia :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share