28.2.12

Here Comes the Sun








Wearing: hat and ring-H&M, top-c/o Milanoo; trousers-Zara; Platforms-Jeffrey Campbell


I was sent this lace top by Milanoo. I love how the sleeves are sheer. I think it adds a subtle sexiness and I can't wait to wear it in the summer with high-waisted shorts and skirts (sans tights, of course).  Check out my other post with the clutch they sent me, here.
Speaking of summer, I am getting pretty excited for sandal weather. I always get anxious, every summer, for a new pair. Here are some of my picks from Milanoo:

 Via here
 Via here
Via here



12 comments:

  1. Love the look!! your ring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE HIGHWAISTED FLARE PANTS, I NEED A PAIR! <3 I love the shows aswell!

    iamthefashionvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants! Very versatile.

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pants... look KILLER on you.
    had to say it. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so great! I love the pants on you. The top, shoes, and accessories are also fab. Well styled!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pants look crazy good on you! Really, you have the perfect figure for them. Anyways, I'm commenting here for the first time but I've been following your blog and I love all your outfits, they are a massive source of inspiration. :)
    Perhaps you've mentioned it before but I have to ask: who takes your pictures? Is that street you're in very crowded? I know I would be uncomfortable with people walking along while I'm having a photoshoot so I'm looking for advice on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your style :)

    following for sure*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. those rare moments you wear pants, I ADORE you looks like your strolled out of the 70s...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are amazing!!!! Lovely look!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! Were following and found you through IFB gtoup! Check us out and follow us too http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pants look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have great style!
    I found you on Style Says (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share