25.2.12

Something In The Way







Wearing: jacket, dress and belt-thrifted; Boots-Jeffrey Campbell; clutch-c/o Milanoo; necklace-gift; rings-Ardene, Aldo and gift

I got this clutch from my newest sponsor, Milanoo, an online retail store with a huge selection of women's and men's clothing, shoes and accessories. It's the perfect size for a laptop or ipad and I'm probably going to be taking it everywhere with me from now on! 
I have missed my Tardys since it has been way too rainy/icy/generally disgusting outside. I can't wait for warmer weather to come.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Gah, that dress is freaking adorable! They're perfect with your Tardys. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love mixing denim & florals! looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow those tardys look good with EVERYTHING! jealous; as always. ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice ;)

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your denim jacket and boots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! I love love love your denim jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooooove the Tardys and denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share