30.3.12

All Things Must Pass


 I kind of look like a gremlin in these photos because I walked home in the rain/hail...



Wearing: bodysuit, belt, purse, boots and necklace-thrifted; skirt-thrifted by my grandma; ring-Target; bracelet-gift

I am wearing another item that my grandma brought back for me from Florida. I love the print of this skirt so much since it is very similar to paisley, which I adore.
 You may be wondering what that heck that orangey-brown stuff on my hand is...well, its henna. Henna is a dye made from the leaves of the henna plant. It can be used to create tattoos that fade after about a week, like mine, to dye wool and other materials or even to dye hair! Check out these henna tattoos that make mine look not so great:

 Via here
 Via here
Via here

18 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love your henna tattoo! So pretty and unexpected <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and I love that sun necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt + necklace. Henna is so beautiful. I can't even imagine doing some of those super intricate designs, though. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt and henna are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lovely women in black...(^_^)
    I like this kind of style that you put on.

    The skirt is what I love the most.

    XOXO
    Sari
    sweetmintandfemaletalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit, I love your skirt! Haha I don't think you look like a gremlin :)

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt. I have an different variation of it in orange, beautiful post!
    http://www.prettyradicaldude.com/
    http://knoxandmarley.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is amazing! I love the skirt, and the henna. I used henna to dye my hair recently, but I don't think I could do it on my hands very well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous skirt! And I love your belt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is amazing! Love it.

    xo
    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely amazing :) I would wear that skirt. All the time. Seriously.
    The henna also goes incredibly well with it. I've always loved henna :)
    -Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool... where do you buy some henna? x

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I don't look like an elf, you don't look like a gremlin! Those tattoos are wild! You are welcome to have the dress, but it's a large and you look way smaller than that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the darkness of this outfit. I feel like this outfit with the henna tattoos could be a character that a really awesome movie could revolve around.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, I love the henna! I know I already said this on Lookbook, but I, too, adore the print of that skirt. It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share