5.3.12

Neverland + Halloween





I wore this cape/shawl thing as a dress in my post last Friday. Check it out, here.

Wearing: cape, skirt and shoes-thrifted; collared dress (worn as a top)- c/o Milanoo; hat-H&M

I got this black and orange peter pan collared dress, which I am wearing as a top, from the wonderful people at Milanoo. I thought the colour of the collar was very unexpected and with the black it is undoubtedly halloween-ish. I am surprised that peter pan collars have been popular for as long as they have, but they're definitely a trend I love. Over the past few seasons they've evolved from simple collared dresses and shirts to collar necklaces. I thought I'd share with you some of the ways I would style them:

Blouse
 top-dotti.com.au; bag-The Cambridge Satchel Company; boots-Jeffrey Campbell; skirt-Miu Miu; sunglasses-girlprops.com

Dress
 dress and socks-Topshop; jacket-Acne; shoes-Jeffrey Campbell; belt-dorothyperkins.com

Necklace
blouse-Weekday; necklace-oasis-stores.com; clogs-Fluevog; hat-debenhams.com; bracelet-Cara Accessories; shorts-One Teaspoon


11 comments:

  1. yes yes the outfits you've styled are perf. ok i want you to come to mpls right now! bahhh. how long is it to drive up to canada.. hmmm maybz I should try and do that.. but I need to save money. ok sorry for rambling. basically I love you. haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! Your hat is perfect!!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange collar as a pop of color is perfect. :) Orange is such a pretty color on you cuz of your hair.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits. I think the second on is my favorite. I love dresses with jean jackets. Cute!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! Looks amazing and Halloween is my favorite so I definitely love that. And all of the outfit collections looks great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute coral collar hun!!!

    xx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing dear! Love the orange collar!
    Following you on GFC, bloglovin and twitter! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore peter pan collars! I love how you mix childish/girly with chunky heels. It looks great, you have such a lovely individual style, it's great!

    Holly
    http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you posted a pair of Fluevogs! They are so unique and under represented in fashion :). I love your look!

    http://www.tongueincheeky.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share