25.4.12

The all-seeing sun



This tropical shirt reminds me so much of the Baz Luhrmann version of Romeo + Juliet with Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio (if you haven't seen this movie you need to watch it RIGHT NOW).

Wearing: shirt, top, belt and shorts-thrifted; boots-Jeffrey Campbell Tardy; necklace-gift; ear cuff-C/O OASAP

As I've mentioned about a bajillion times already, I am in love with ear cuffs and just ear decorations in general. Another things I'm in love with is spikes, so, naturally I freaked out when I found this one on OASAP. It is surprisingly lightweight and I think its one of the most badass things ever.

14 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, that fish bag is so cute!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Amazing ear cuff! :D
    The Tardys look really good! I want a pair myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jacket! the earring is awsome!
    un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit. I love Romeo and Juliet, I've been listening to the soundtrack a lot recently. I love all the colours in that film. I really like that bag, was it thrifted? The ear cuff is awesome, I need to get me one of those too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your earring - awesome :D

    btw I've sent you an e-mail regarding blog feature on LittleMissTwiggy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that earcuff! that's like the best thing I've seen. And I keep wanting to watch the version of romeo and juliet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously so in love with your hair colour! it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your look so much it's so great <3
    MaNAa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ear cuff! And I can totally understand why that top reminds you of the Romeo and Juliet movie! It totally clicked for me when you said it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway would mean a lot to me !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous ! Love the earring

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share