30.4.12

Strawberry Shortcake



Wearing: blouse-Forever 21; top, jeans and shoes-thrifted

I'm feeling a little under the weather today, so here is my sort of casual-comfy outfit. I added some sweet pastels just to spring it up a bit. Also, can we just mourn the death of my H&M jeggings, please? I was putting them on this weekend and I guess I was hopping about just a little too aggressively and they just ripped...Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Monday! I'm really looking forward to the weather later on this week! It's supposed to get up to about 27 degrees celcius (about 80 degrees farenheit).

6 comments:

  1. I like this look, that sweater is awesome! Hurrah for warm weather in Canada! Not sure where you are exactly, but here in Toronto it's been dismal recently. Excited for temps over 15 and maybe some real live sunshine!

    xo
    ZK
    www.nine-of-cups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! xx

    http://ella-mistygrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater and blouse go together SO WELL. Perfect combination :) And you're sooo lucky that you have warm weather. It's still super rainy in London :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!!

    DIY and more:
    http://diyearte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how the blouse and jumper look together!! very cute. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share