30.5.12

Badass Accessories at Deandri

As some of you may know, I am a sucker for things with an edgy vibe, especially when those things involve studs and leather. Enter Deandri, an LA based online shop with wickedly cool and unique accessories like floral and studded harnesses (for both your body and your shoes) and floral shoe clips. Check out some of my favourites below:

 Spike Strap Harness-For your leg, neck or even your shoulder

The wicked heels used to display these products are also Deandri and are handmade in Los Angeles (luckily, they're newly available here on Solestruck).

Let me know what you think about these unusual accessories in a comment below!

10 comments:

  1. Wait oh my god these are perfect. I LOVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brand is awesome, I was actually thinking about buying a pair of shoes from Solestruck.. haven't committed to the idea as of yet though, hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeekk!! love these!!

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/
    http://coline-rialan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these shoes are amazing! I've just started following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even deal. SO AMAZE. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow loving those accessories, and loving those shoes even more!!


    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these accessories!
    Do you now how much shipping cost? couldn't find it on their website.

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THESE SHOES. I saw them on Jessica over at Vintage Virgin. WANT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share