24.5.12

Platform Appreciation




Wearing: shirt, belt and sandals-thrifted; pants-H&M; sunglasses-Pure by Alfred Sung; bag-Canal Street in NYC

I have been super duper busy these past few weeks, but soon enough I'll be done high school and I'll have a bit more time to post! I miss my bloggy! Also, I totally freaked out yesterday when I got a message on Tumblr from Nereida (coolest name ever), who came to my blog looking for inspiration on how to wear a pair of platform sandals she picked up at a thrift store!! Platforms are a must have in my daily life! I can't express how much I love them with words...anyway, I thought that was pretty cool.

11 comments:

  1. That's very cool. I'm a huge platform fan as well and love how you style yours.

    You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this is all H&M! Absolutely in love with this outfit, the shirt, the pants. And a pair of wedges just like THIS would do me the summer season no problem!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. rad score on the sandals!
    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I love those shoes! Amazing find! I really need a pair of black platform sandals, and those look super comfy as well which is a must for me...I just cannot deal with uncomfortable shoes. Love this look!

    xo
    ZK
    www.nine-of-cups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those pants!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool shirt!

    www.karolinas-style.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool - love your shoes + shirt!!

    http://velvetskulls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. as i said earlier...i love this look...them shoes are so cool! i need some flatforms

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share