12.6.12

CR33P3R QU33N





Wearing: dress-thrifted; jacket and necklace-gifts; creepers-C/O Milanoo; sunglasses-Pure by Alfred Sung; rings-vintage and Ardene

I FINALLY OWN A PAIR OF CREEPERS! I've wanted a pair for what seems like a year now and I was lucky enough to be gifted a pair by Milanoo! I don't know if you can tell, but they actually have a furry texture! They're incredibly comfortable and surprisingly easy to walk in. The platform is a lot higher than I expected, but I love them nonetheless! I'm really excited to wear these all year 'round...just imagine how badass they will look with disco pants!
Also, if you haven't already, check out my $50 Milanoo giveaway!

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! they're so beautiful!
    this outfit is the bomb diggity.



    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "CREEPER QUEEN" indeed!
    Those creepers are AWESOME, so many outfits you can wear with them
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those creepers are amazing! I love the dress too!

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the color of your dress!!!
    therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! I've been wanting a creepers pair sooo bad and those look awesome !!! Love the post honey,
    AngelaSquared

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your new creepers! you are gonna wear them with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh creepers!! They look awesome :)) I've been lusting for a pair since my visual k phase in high school, haha :) love your blog btw^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY JEEEZ you have creepers *dying* I love them! You look rad x

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg everything about this outfit is amazing and i cant get over those creepers, they are beyond awesome!

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg those creepers are awesome!! so jealous!
    x


    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO AWESOME!!! I have been wanting creepers for the longest too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share