3.7.12

Carrot Top





Wearing: hat and top-H&M; pants-thrifted; wedges-C/O Milanoo; necklace-C/O Lylif; ring-Ardene

I spent the day looking at the new Fall 2012 couture collections from the runways of Paris and I decided to pretend that I was there...this is what I would have worn (front row at Chanel(duh)). Also, I'm going to see the new Spiderman movie with my friends and I wasn't planning on seeing it and I'm reeeeeealllllly sceptical because how can there be a female who isn't a redhead. That just throws me off. HOPEFULLY IT IS STILL GOOD. 
My hair looks super carrot top-y thanks to the rain/humidity. Ok.

12 comments:

  1. Seriously cool outfit! I love those trousers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw your outfit on chictopia and i decided to follow your blog! great look!

    www.feszynplejs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your outfit...so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are so cute! So is the snail :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cool!! Lovin those pants and aww the snail:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just fell in love with your pants <3

    http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excuse me miss, theres a slimey creature on your hand..

    Im in love with your ppppp..paaa...pants. They are delicious. (no im not drunk, nor am i stuttering, theyre just fabulous on you)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants are SUCH a gorgeous print <33

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous outfit, love those pants, they're amazing!

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky find with those thrifted pants!
    Yeah, I find it weird that they have this other version of Spider-Man coming out without Mary Jane lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share