24.7.12

Zombie Face


 ^ I look like a zombie ^
Wearing: dress and vest-thrifted; wedges-C/O Milanoo; jewellery-all my mom's

The only con of summertime/hot/warm weather in general is that it's not comfortable to wear a jacket and I reeeeally love jackets. I suppose vests are the next best thing! Aaaand check out the new banner on my blog (over thataway <<<<). If you've never heard of Miracle Eye and you're a fan of really cool, really funky pieces handmade by really cool girls (Larissa of Velvet Codeiene to be exact), then you ought to check it out!

* Also, if you could vote for my friend Sarah's entry in the Modcloth Make The Cut contest I will be forever in debt!!! *


****CLICK HERE****

7 comments:

  1. In the summer I cut all the arms of my jackets to make vests. Now its winter and I am SCR-EWED.
    Awesome outfit :)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a pretty genius dress. lots of love grrrrl

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect dress! thrifted dresses are the best! you rock xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for your friend :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the velvet dress, you look so good here! those shoes too, stunning! x

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share