16.7.12

Runaways


Wearing: hat-H&M; dress and bustier(underneath)-thrifted; flatforms-Gap; ring-Romwe

The top button on this dress consistently pops open if I move my arms at all, so I decided to just leave it open and layer a bustier underneath. Who ever thought a bustier could make an outfit more modest? 


I am in audio heaven at the moment since a whole bunch of my favourite musicians are releasing singles at the moment. Here's the new Killers single called "Runaways." I am a huge sucker for the killers. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. amazing! that ring is just deadly. fantastic outfit xxx

    xxx emma
    fashionalization

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!
    Girls if you want to visit my blog!
    http://vidadecoloresbynoelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really diggin this outfit! Love the bustier under your dress and that ring is rad:) Great song too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress gives a vintage 90's feel! I love it!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is so cute and great idea layering the bustier underneath...that ring is totally amazing too

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, cool, cool outfit you have. Love that ring. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is so pretty. I would like one very similar in that style and cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share