28.7.12

Wedge Sneakers: 3 Different Ways

I don't know how, why or when it happened, but I've fallen in love with wedge sneakers. I think they're super super ugly, but at the same time I think they're amazing. They're unusual and oddly wearable, so I decided to try styling them 3 different ways...

Edgy
 (necklace-The 2 Bandits; bralet and shorts-Topshop; jacket-Own the Runway; sunglasses-Ebay; Sneakers-Boohoo)

Polished
 (hat-My Bob; shirt-Bleu Clothing; ring-Asos; bracelets-Valentino and Blue Nile; pants-3.1 Philip Lim; bag-Alexander Wang; sneakers-Ash)

Sk8r Kool
(top-Topshop; dungarees-New Look; sunglasses-Asos; bracelet-Jewel Rocks; longboard-West 49; Sneakers-Isabel Marant)

11 comments:

  1. Love the "polished" look, I recently bought a pair of wedged sneakers so this is really helpful. Thanks!In fact there's a post on my blog about the new shoes, maybe you could check it out?
    Great blog!

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.com) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all three looks! Your styling is awesome.

    xxx
    lovee,
    Shanon
    www.kissmyFASHION.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my way to find a pair of these wedge sneakers. They look very comfortable! :D

    http://CaliforniaxDreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it depends on the person if they can be pulled off, but I like these looks!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the top two looks a lot. I'm not sure i'd ever get wedged sneakers, but I can see the appeal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really like this trend, but I absolutely LOVE the first outfit you created - it's totally something I'd wear! I never wear sneakers though, I'm more of a boots or ballet flats kind of girl, but I can totally see myself wearing that outfit, sneakers included. Thank you for posting! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooww!! You are an amazing stylist!! I really like these outfits but, for some reason, I never dress in this style. Anyway, this is so inspiring! Thanks!!

    www.daretoDIY.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the first outfit, great picks

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all of these outfits, but I think my favourites are the first and last, I love the edgy look of the first but I also love dungarees!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the third picture, especially the white wedge sneakers, I am going to buy a new pair at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share