30.8.12

Clueless




Wearing: sweater-Gap; skirt-Topshop; booties-thrifted; sunglasses-C/O Giant Vintage; necklace & ring-gifts

Ok. So I am in love with this skirt because obviously its neon lime green, boucle fabric AND a skater skirt. I could not not take it home with me...its too perfect. There was a jacket made of the same fabric not to long ago at Zara that I was equally obsessed with, but for some reason I never bought. I think they would've been sahweeeeet paired together (via Clueless). Also, get a load of these studded cat eye sunnies from Giant Vintage. It doesn't get much better than this, outfit wise, which is why I wore it to my orientation, today. Also, there is a Value Village just a 15-ish minute walk from campus and I'm planning on taking a trip there tomorrow to check it out! Life is good ladies and gentlemen!

17 comments:

  1. super cute sunnies! I have to find myself a pair!
    www.tinacious.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look and the backdrop you've chosen! I'm so jealous of anyone who can grow their nails, the grey colour looks great!

    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog.
    www.atrickleofmeaning.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with you sunglasses. I am on a mission to find some this shape, I just hope they suit me!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! It does remind me of Clueless haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love love love that skirt!! And the sunglasses as well. Such a great look lady!

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look! cool shoes :)
    Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, the skirt is too cool for words! You look amazing!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt! It really suits you :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit...love the green skirt.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with your green skirt! You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the outfit so cute and that skirt is sooo lush xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES! OMG 15 MINUTE WALK FROM CAMPUS VALUE VILLAGE!? hell YAH! god. you are making me all nostalgic about starting up school. buh.. do I want to go back? yes.. soon? I dont know.. maybe.. I guess I am now soul searcihng via commenting on your blog? um... yeah.... I am weird.

    your sunglasses are rad! yayy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really like this outfit! you're gorgeous (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share