20.8.12

Flowy Floral




Wearing: top, belt, pants and sandals-thrifted; sunglasses-Pure by Alfred Sung

This is the first post I've made from my new laptop, which I think is pretty exciting! I've also got a new pair of vintage floral pants...I'm not sure whether they're legitimate trousers or if they're pajama pants, but either way I love them. I'm getting back into boho-esque pieces as fall gets closer. I think it's just a comfy way of dressing.
My move in date for college is the 26th of August (THAT'S THIS SUNDAY), so I'm indefinitely going to be posting less. I will do my best to keep blogging, though!

10 comments:

  1. love those pants! Good luck with the new semester!
    *www.tinaciousme*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those trousers :) xx

    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pants :)
    P.S. Visit my blog if you want:
    http://www.dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome outfit! i love those pants, and they look awesome with those shoes! great styling

    x



    ♥ Ellen

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on college, loving those florals on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trousers are wonderful. The whole outfit is great and goes beautifully with your hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top and the sunnies! You look so damn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pants!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes remind me of some i wore in 1997...and i still love them! :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share