22.8.12

Giant Vintage


 



On Quinn: sweater, boots, bag and necklace-thrifted; shorts-Topshop; sunglasses-C/O Giant Vintage
On Connor: shirt and shorts-thrifted; hat-Grandfather's; bracelet and watch-gifts; sunglasses-C/O Giant Vintage

Yesterday I came home to a lovely package from Giant Vintage, an online shop with more styles of affordable sunglasses than I ever even knew existed! They let me pick out my five favourite pairs and threw in a few more (surprise) pairs. My brother took a liking to one of them, so I decided they looked better on him than they did on me and I enlisted him as my model for today.

12 comments:

  1. Love those boots!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is amazing!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so awesome, great frames

    http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your bag! I'll have to check out Giant Vintage.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insanely jealous of your bag O:

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the simple look! the shades are rad <3


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, both sunglasses look very cool, but yours fit your style so well <3 you look great!!

    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really adorable look, dear~ I love the colors and the way you styled up the whole outfit~! would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need those boots in my life! I really love thrifting and have found so many lovely things but have never been able to track down any nice boots!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the boots and the bag! This is a cute outfit! :D

    Please check backtofive.blogspot.com out! You can also follow me at backtofive's twitter too!
    You have to visit Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!

    See you there! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive's twitter


    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share