26.8.12

My new room...(and closet)






I don't really know what to say other than that this is my new room! I moved into my college residence today and my first day of classes is on the 4th of September! I'm taking a course called fashion arts and I'm incredibly excited about it. I'm absolutely going to do my best to keep blogging an posting my outfits whenever I can. I have a really awesome concrete wall in my room that I think will make the perfect backdrop...I will stay in touch! 

xoxo, Quinn

11 comments:

  1. woaaaaaaaaaahhhh big changes, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my wardrobe looked like that!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, how exciting! I wish you a wonderful school year, and I am looking forward to upcoming post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes. enough said..... ♥

    http://www.stefanystrange.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You impress me with your organisation! I wish I could keep my wardrobe looking this good! Good luck on the course! It sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a surprise...

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUDE your closet looks way cool and I'm not sure why (jk it's definitely 'cause of your super-rad clothing DUH). Good luck and school 'n stuff :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wardrobe is so cool, though I think that might have something to do with the fact that it's got your clothes in it!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish my wardrobe looked that organized hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your wardrobe looks so organised! I would never be able to get mine to be that neat! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting for you to move into halls! You'll have great fun, I hope you like it there :)

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share