2.8.12

Yet Again






Wearing: jacket, top and boots-thrifted; shorts-Topshop; necklace-gift; ring-Romwe; sunglasses-C/O Oasap; bag-C/O Milanoo

If you follow my blog, you're probably already familiar with online retail store, Milanoo. Once again, they were kind enough to send me a gift in the mail. I chose this satchel, which I've been toting around with me everywhere for the past week. I have been OBSESSED with the Proenza Schouler PS1 satchel since I first laid eyes on it and this bag is a really great replica. I think it'll be in style for quite a while longer, too!


CHECK OUT THE NEW GRIZZLY BEAR TRACK CALLED "YET AGAIN!"

15 comments:

  1. I love the floral button up! And those leather shorts are to die for, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shorts girl!

    http://executionstyle666.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ring is like :OOO AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look perfect, I think I wouldn't like that jacket alone, but thanks to the way you combined it in this outfit it looks awesome. Great job!!

    www.daretoDIY.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRIZZLY BEAR, YES!!! Also loving this look!

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is so great!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the jacket. Very groovy outfit, I'm feelin it.

    xx,
    Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved it!

    Runwayrocknroll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a percing in your hand???????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the satchel, but loving that blazer/jacket thing even more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share