7.9.12

FNO in TO



Wearing: top and jeans-Zara; trouser socks-Joe Fresh; shoes-thrifted

I wore this outfit yesterday to Fashion's Night Out here in Toronto. My friend Katharine (who's starting a blog, by the way!) and I took the subway to Yorkdale mall to experience Toronto's first FNO! Anyway, it was fun, but we couldn't help but wish we'd gone to the Eaton Centre instead! I got approximately a bajillion compliments on my peplum top, which I am considering marrying at the moment to tell you the truth. it is fabulous! I hope everyone is doing well! Happy Friday, darlings!

P.S. I've survived my first week of classes in college...I feel like I deserve a medal/a nap (the second one sounds a heck of a lot more likely...).

9 comments:

  1. Love that top on you!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty peplum top! The detailing is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the most perfect outfit ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing peplum!

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit! i love love love that top!!
    x


    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking cool as ice in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your nice comment on the latest collection.
    My sister and I style it ourselves so it's always great to hear it's appreciated.
    Love your blog, you have the most amazing skin!

    xj

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share