18.9.12

JW Anderson for Topshop









(Photos via Vogue UK and Topshop

At the beginning of September, Topshop launched yet another spectacular collaboration with a British designer. The quirky, yet wearable JW Anderson for Topshop collection is full of the same types of crazy prints you might expect to see going down a JW Anderson runway at LFW and includes ipad cases, note pads and even a sharpie marker(!?)! The collection is available now on the Topshop website and will be proceeded by another collaboration that we can expect to see sometime in early 2013.

For more JW Anderson goodness, check out his Spring 2013 runway show:


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection! Love the shoes.

    Jade

    www.fairytalekiss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it an unbelievable amount! Really Really want the ghost jumper but it's so expensive :( xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first sweater! H&M has a similar one.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bat/ghost jumper and the zebra print tee! My favourites of the collection, I work at Topshop so it was all pretty exciting for me!

    I've just started a new blog up and was wondering if you could check it out? Lots of fashion posts and more to come! http://daisychaindoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really extravagent, but I love it!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks for the comment on my blog!

    i love the cat eye jumper

    i am following you now would love a follow back!

    redvinesandginger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share