24.9.12

Your Heart is a Rhythm



Wearing: jacket-Collection B; bodysuit and shoes-thrifted; skirt-Topshop; socks-Ardene; earrings-C/O Oasap

The title of today's post comes from a song that's on the new Cat Power record, Sun. The track is called 'Manhattan' and it's a new favourite of mine. These eye earrings are a new addition to my ever growing jewelry collection and they're from Oasap. Also, it's sadly getting colder and I'm in dire need of some cozy new knits. I need to go on a thrifting adventure centered around fall knits ASAP because I'm sure a lot of my fellow thrifters would agree that they just don't make sweaters like they used to!

13 comments:

  1. Love the socks!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee your skirt, it kind of looks like papier mache.. which is awesome! Also really really liking the black. ^.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove your skirt!! perfect cut, perfect colour!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute outfit! That skirt is so nice! :)

    Love, Marie
    www.nemesisbabe.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and how you paired it with the socks,perfect for the chillier weather ;)

    http://rightrough.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt and the speckled detailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one of the prettiest bloggers have ever seen! Wow, I love your hair and you have such a perfect facial structure and you're just so perfect in every way! Your style is perfect: minimalistic yet grungy, but still relatable and wearable. Can't believe I've only just discovered your blog! Definitely following! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaahhh you are so so gorgeous. And I'm loving the new Cat Power as well!

    Greta xoxo
    http://laviedegreta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I just went on a thrifted sweater search myself, and am glad to say I really came out on top.
    They really don't make them like they used to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy smokes ! Its sure been a while since I've commented, you look absolutely divine, mamacita. That skirt leaves quite the impression, hand it over and no one gets hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share