16.10.12

Very Fancy





 Wearing: cardigan-thrifted; skirt-Topshop; wedges-Guess

Hello everyone! I can finally say that my (unannounced) hiatus had officially ended. I needed to focus on my school work for the past two weeks since I had a whirlwind of studying to do (the dreaded midterms...). I'm hoping to return to posting normally, though. I must admit that it is quite difficult for many reasons, one of which being that my weekly allowance of internet bandwidth is 5GB and if you've ever used the internet (which I'm assuming you have if you're reading this) you'll know that is a very measly amount! I'll probably be posting 3-4 times a week, ideally. 
On to the outfit! Yes, I realize that I've basically worn this skirt in my past outfits quite frequently, but I'm honestly just trying to justify the fact that it cost $70... 

~BLOG SWEET BLOG~

8 comments:

  1. I am hoping the title is in reference to the die antwoord song.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is soo cute. I wish Topshop wasn't so expensive ;(

    Ravishingly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love skirt is beautifull, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit! I love the skirt:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that skirt is so pretty! And I love how you combined both a preppy and tough vibe with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute skirt!!!!!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share