18.12.12

Home!



 Top and booties: Thrifted
Jeans: Zara
Necklace: C/O OASAP
Hello everyone! It has literally been two months since I did a post and I have missed my blog quite a bit. I am home from college for the holidays and I've survived my first semester as a college student! I am getting old...
Anyway, I never thought it would happen, but it would seem that I've become very fond of turtle necks. I used to absolutely hate them because my mother would force me to wear them seemingly under everything during the winter when I was a little kid. They are seriously cozy and they're all over the place this fall/winter. Seriously...take a look:
1. New Look
2. Jil Sander
3. J Crew
4. Altuzarra
5. Peter Pilotto
6. Helmut Lang
7. Malene Birger
8.MICHAEL Michael Kors

5 comments:

  1. Love this simple outfit :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you outfit.You look so pretty.Getting FREE Christmas Gifts Here,http://www.japan-lingzhi-2daydiet.com/Christmas.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le collier est canon !
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share