14.1.13

First Day

 I'm smiling! Isn't that odd?? Anyway, I wore this outfit on the first day of my second semester in college.

 This top is absolutely divine (via faux leather trim and inserts)!

Wearing: top-zara, shorts-Topshop, tights-Joe Fresh, ankle boots and pearls-thrifted
Currently reading: January issue of American Vogue and Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington
~LONG TIME NO BLOG~
I am back at school and have been now for about a week. In other, more miraculous news, I now have wireless internet and a significantly higher allotment of gigabytes per month! Do you know what that means!? IT MEANS I WILL BE BLOGGING LIKE CRAZY AGAIN, which I am incredibly excited about because I have a lot of new outfits and clothes and things to share with you all! My style has also changed significantly and although I still enjoy a certain amount of edge in the way I dress, it's become a lot more toned down and minimalistic over the past several months. I am really REALLY glad to be back in the 'blogosphere' (as my dad would say) and I've missed interacting with all of my fellow bloggers.
It's certainly good to be back!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! Love the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your back grrl :) Hope you're having an awesome time at college. Your outfit rocks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you are having a great time at college!!! Your blouse is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for more blogging!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're back!! Lovely outfit, and you've got a great smile!

    xo
    Maddie

    http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though there are so many types of leather bags you can choose, I believe most of us will choose leather tote bags finally because totes at http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com own really nice design and best quality if you comparing it with the others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share