30.1.13

Teeth Pendant and Baroque Tights





Wearing: sweater-H&M; skirt-American Apparel; boots-Jeffrey Campbell; tights-c/o Tightsplease; necklace-c/o Oasap

It's always exciting to recieve sponsored items that are amazingly unique, like these burgundy baroque tights! They make me feel like I have some kind of luxuriously comfortable curtain wrapped around my legs! They're from UK based legwear retailer Tightsplease and better yet, they're on sale right now! The second item that I'm really excited about is this tooth pendant, which is kind of creepy and weird, but also completely awesome...I don't usually like things that are gold, but when they involve molar pendants it's a whole different story! You can get it at Oasap and guess what? It's also on sale!

6 comments:

  1. Hello you pretty lady, I think your outfit looks really good on you! And these tights - beautiful!

    Have the loveliest day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boots!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one seriously great necklace!!

    xo
    ZK
    www.nine-of-cups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tights look fab with the amazing booties,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your necklace! What a great piece!

    Best Fashionable Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share