15.1.13

Winter Floral





Wearing: blazer-thrifted; trousers-H&M; flatform wedges-Gap; satchel C/O Milanoo

Since the beginning of Autumn 2012, I've been enamored with women's pantsuits in quirky prints and dark, wintery florals. Since I own neither a printed pantsuit, nor have the guts or occasion to wear one, I opted for a more toned down version in the form of a solid blazer and simple floral trouser (which, by the way, I got at H&M on sale for $15.00!). I added the foot-flesh exposing flatforms to feminize the outfit a little bit and VOILA! Quirky elegance at it's finest!

11 comments:

  1. I love your trousers!! I was gonna buy them the other day!

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your trousers shoes and bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh freakin love your bag and you look so good in those pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really awesome! Love the flower print pants:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trousers are amazing and what a bargain! Your hair is the most gorgeous colour, lucky girl

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to some reference about choose a designer leather tote bags? Maybe you should read this totes blog then you will find some really nice advise about tote bags. All leather tote bags original articles and talk about women tote bags fashion trends, new style and related news from http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share