5.2.13

Balmain Inspired





Wearing: hat-H&M; blazer, belt and ankle boots-thrifted; t shirt-Gap; jeans-Zara

Today's look is loosely inspired by the skinny pants, booties and boxy, shoulder padded jackets seen on the Balmain Fall 2012 RTW runway. I still can't get over this collection's luxurious yet effortless edge. The details, like the beading and quilting seen throuhout, are exquisite and yet somehow, the looks manage to stay understated. I can't wait to see what the designers have for us this fall since it is my favourite season for fashion! Countdown to NYFW: 2 days.

 I'm still on the lookout for something quilted, preferably a faux leather jacket or mini skirt...
  (images: Style.com)

6 comments:

  1. Well you look amazing!! I love this outfit! On point!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love this look ;)

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I appreciate them and they make me smile!

share